Ⅰ.Requirements for driving forklifts
Forklift operation positions should designate operators who must hold a forklift operation certificate issued by the Quality Supervision Bureau. Safety training must be conducted before entry. Before starting work, one should fasten their seat belt, wear appropriate work clothes and shoes, and inspect the forklift to ensure the safety and stability of the equipment.
Forklifts should be kept clean to prevent dust, dirt, and other factors from affecting the normal operation of the equipment. When the body is excessively fatigued, drinking alcohol, or getting sick that hinders operation, it is strictly prohibited to operate the vehicle for work.
Ⅱ.Adhere to the "Ten Prohibitions" in Work
1. It is not allowed to use forks to directly transport hazardous chemicals such as chemicals and flammable materials.
2. It is not allowed to use inertial force to pick up goods.
3. Do not use braking force to release circular or easily rolling objects.
4. It is not allowed to work with people on the pallet or fork, and it is strictly prohibited to stand under the fork after it is raised.
5. Do not drive horizontally on sloping roads.
6. Single fork operation is not allowed.
7. It is not allowed to lift the goods for long-distance driving.
8. It is not allowed to pick up goods by flipping the pallet with a fork.
9. It is not allowed to use forks to directly transport hazardous chemicals such as chemicals and flammable materials.
10. It is not allowed to use inertial force to pick up goods.
Ⅲ.Forklift driving mnemonic
When using a forklift, always remember this keyword, which represents the operation of the forklift, namely forward, lifting, backward, falling, and stopping.
2. "Front wheel high, rear wheel low, fork tip forward":
When you want to lift goods, make sure that the front wheel of the forklift is high, the rear wheel is low, and the fork tip is tilted forward to increase stability.
3. "Slow operation, lower height":
When you want to move goods, the speed of the forklift should be kept slow and low-key, and attention should be paid to placing the goods at a lower height, which can increase safety and avoid damaging the goods.
4. "Always be vigilant":
When operating a forklift, be always vigilant and look around before moving forward or backward to ensure smooth roads.
5. "Center the goods":
When you want to place the goods on the forklift, make sure to place the goods in the center of the fork to ensure balance.
6. "Do not overload":
Follow the maximum load capacity of the forklift and do not overload. This will help maintain stability and safety.
7. "Using the horn":
The horn on a forklift is not only used to issue a warning to the front, but can also issue a warning to the rear. When using a forklift, be sure to use a horn to remind others to pay attention.